15 min Prep
15 min Cooking
- 400g bucantini or other pasta of choice
- 6 GUSTA Vegan dog, crumbled with a fork
- 2 to 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 100g leeks, sliced in rings
- 200g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour or any other flour of choice (we used rice flour)
- 2 and a half cups plant-based milk of choice (we used soy milk)
- 1 cup of soy cream
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 Vegan cheese GUSTA Original, grated
- Chives, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat 1 tbsp of vegan butter. Add the shallots and garlic and sauté until they turn translucent and begins to brown.
- Add the remaining butter, crumbled sausages, leeks and mushrooms and continue to cook until the leeks and mushrooms are golden brown.
- Sprinkle over the flour, stir to coat, cook for about 1 minute, then whisk in all of the remaining ingredients.
- Cook the sauce for about 5 minutes until thickened, stirring occasionally (*If the sauce becomes too thick, add a little more plant-based milk, and if the sauce is too thin, simply cook it longer.).
- Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix well to combine.
- Serve hot. Garnish with grated Vegan grating block and chives.
StatsMore fun facts!
Represents the vegan population of Berlin.