15 min Prep
25 min Cooking
- 1 cup of brown rice
- 2 cups of water + 1 cube of vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup of canned green beans (already cooked)
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup of frozen or canned corn
- 2 GUSTA Smoked Paprika sausages, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Spices (thyme, caraway, ground chili)
- One tablespoon of soy sauce
- In a pot with a lid or rice cooker, cook your rice as directed with water and vegetable broth.
- In a frying pan, grill sausages and onions over medium heat.
- Add beans, corn and spices (thyme, cumin, crushed chili), a little soy sauce and maple syrup.
- Add cooked rice separately, serve.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of the rising American vegan population in the last 3 years.