- 200g basmati rice
- 4 GUSTA Mushrooms sausages
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh mint
- 200g of mix mushrooms
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook basmati rice according to package instructions.
- Finely chop the garlic clove and onion and fry until golden.
- Fry the sliced mushrooms, once cooked add them to the onions and garlic clove.
- Add the sausages to the mixture until they are golden brown.
- Add to the rice.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with fresh mint.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
StatsMore fun facts!
The water consumption required for 1 kg of beef is 8 times higher than for 1 kg of wheat.