For the galette:
- 1 pack of GUSTA fish free tuna
- 1/2 cup of plain breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup of vegetable mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- 30 ml unsweetened oat milk
- 2 tbsp of finely chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup plain breadcrumbs
- 45 mL vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chopped capers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped small sweet pickles
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of fresh herbs of your choice (chives, parsley, dill, etc.)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the patty and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce: Mix all the ingredients together.
- Once the waiting time is over, form small patties with your hands in the desired size (about 8 small patties or 4 large ones)
- Place the extra ¼ cup of breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl and place the patties one at a time, covering them well with breadcrumbs.
- Using a brush, oil the patties on both sides and place them on a baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes, turning the patties halfway through.
- Serve warm with sauce or as a patty between two burger buns.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of the rising American vegan population in the last 3 years.