10 min Prep
15 min Cooking
- 2 GUSTA Apple Maple sausages
- 1/4 of GUSTA Mozzarella Style cheese
- 2 medium-sized potatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Pepper to taste
- Cube the potatoes and blanch them in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Cut the sausages in half circles, dice the onion and combine everything in a pan, cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add the maple syrup, soy sauce and smoked paprika, stir constantly for 3 minutes.
- Add grated cheese, mix and serve.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of people in Canada who want to reduce their meat consumption in order to be healthier.