20 min Prep
60 min Cooking
- 4 cups Russet or yellow potatoes peeled and cubed
- ¼ cup of vegan butter
- ½ cup of soymilk, roughly
- 1 GUSTA Classico seitan roast (about 450 g)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 can of 540 ml creamed corn
- Paprika for flavour
- Dried parsley for flavour
- In a pot of salted water, cook the potatoes until tender.
- Puree the potatoes with a masher and add 2 tablespoons of butter and soymilk.
- Salt, pepper and let stand.
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F and place the rack in the middle of the oven.
- In a skillet, sauté the onions over medium heat with the remaining butter.
- Once the onions are golden brown, add the seitan roast, salt and pepper, then remove from the heat when golden brown.
- In a square baking dish of about 20 cm, put the meat, then put a layer of corn and then, to finish, with the layer of puree.
- Sprinkle lightly with paprika and parsley to add a little flavour and colour.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the number of people throughout the world that participate in Vegenuary (the vegan month of January)