10 min Prep
25 min Cooking
- 4 GUSTA Smoked Paprika sausages, chopped
- 1 GUSTA Cheddar Style cheese, grated
- 1 short pastry or puff pastry
- ½ cup frozen corn
- ½ cup cooked black beans
- 1 small red pepper chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the pastry out to form a 28.5 cm (11 ¼ inch) diameter circle with a thickness of 1 cm.
- Place the pastry in a 20cm (8 inch) diameter deep dish tart shell.
- Brown all ingredients, except the cheese, in a pan for about 7 minutes.
- Place the filling the pastry.
- Bake at 400F for about 20 minutes.
- Add the grated cheese on top and bake for another 5 minutes.
StatsMore fun facts!
Shows the rise of veganism in the UK from 2009 to 2016.