10 min Prep
10 min Cooking
- 1 long english or 3 lebanese cucumber, hollowed and sliced
- 1 bagof gogo quinoa cauliflower & rice pasta (227g), cooked al dente
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 vegan paté Traditionnel GUSTA
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped + 1 sprig for serving
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook and run the cooked pasta under cold water.
- Combine pasta, cucumber and red onion in a large bowl.
- Mix together dressing ingredients in a small bowl and incorporate into the pasta mixture. Place bowl in fridge for 20 minutes before serving.
- In a frying pan, brown the traditional pâté cut into cubes for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Garnish with dill sprigs and pepper.
StatsMore fun facts!
Shows the rise of veganism in the UK from 2009 to 2016.