- 350 g GUSTA Original Veggie Ground
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked “sticky” Rice
- Sliced green onions and sesame seeds to garnish
- In a large skillet, cook the garlic and olive oil until aromatic. Add GUSTA Original Veggie Ground and continue simmering for another 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes and pepper. Pour over the Veggie Ground and let simmer for another minute or two.
- Serve over hot rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
StatsMore fun facts!
Shows the rise of veganism in the UK from 2009 to 2016.