- 4 vegan dog sausages
- 4 pita breads
- 3 cups chopped curly parsley
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tomato
- ¼ cup cooked bulgur
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- A few mint leaves
- 2 cups canned chickpeas
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 to 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tahini
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pinch of cumin
- Cook the sausages on the barbecue for a few minutes on each side.
- For the tabbouleh, finely chop the onion and put it in a large bowl with the chopped parsley.
- Cut the tomato into small cubes and add to the mixture. Finely chop some mint leaves.
- Add the mint, lemon juice, cooked bulgur and olive oil. Season to taste.
- For the hummus, drain the chickpeas without rinsing.
- Blend all the ingredients until you reach a smooth consistency. Add a little water if necessary.
- Place in a bowl, top with olive oil and whole chickpeas.
StatsMore fun facts!
The water consumption required for 1 kg of beef is 8 times higher than for 1 kg of wheat.