5 min Prep
0 min Cooking
- 2 GUSTA ITALIANA SAUSAGES
- 1/4 of a GUSTA ITALIANO CHEESE
- 20 green olives, pitted
- 6 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 medium-sized tomato
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vineger
- 1 teaspoon powdered garlic
- Salt to taste
- Cut the sausages into small cubes and sauté them in a pan with a bit of vegetable oil.
- Cut the olives in two, the cheese and tomato into small cubes, and tear the lettuce into small pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Prepare the vinaigrette in a small Mason jar.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad, mix and serve.
StatsMore fun facts!
Shows the rise of veganism in the UK from 2009 to 2016.